- Watching movies (have you seen La Mission? Nic and I liked it... great especially for Bay Area locals.)
- Going to a Giants game (I didn't freeze for once... but sadly they lost to the Braves)
- Gymming + brunching with two of my favorite ladies
- Deep-cleaning el apartamiento
- Hanging some of our stuff on the walls (woohoo for progress!)
Occasion: Work, March 29, 2011
Details:Here's an ensemble from a few weeks ago, the star of which is my little brown shirtdress. I love this thing... because it's a solid neutral, I can accessorize it in so many ways. For this version, I played up the safari-leader/outback-explorer feel by adding a touch of leopard print.
dress - nordstrom rack
belt - jessica simpson, gift
necklace - gift
leggings - ?
flats - target, pre-boycott
Here are two previous wearings, each with a slightly different feel. Looking forward to more remixes in the future :)